Thanks for your interest in working with us! We're a growing, fun loving startup with a small, vibrant team. A talented group of problem solvers with an entrepreneurial spirit who like to work hard, work smart, and enjoy the ride. Resourcefulness, responsiveness, and simplicity are values that shape who we are, what we do, and how we deliver amazing customer experiences. Are you a creative self-starter with an appetite to learn and grow? If so, we'd love to hear from you!
We are looking for an Inside Sales Representative to join us full time in our Portland, Maine office. The successful candidate is a great communicator, has amazing hustle, loves the art of sales, and enjoys working on a small team.
Your responsibilities will be to support Launch Security partners and end user customers by providing exceptional customer support and advisement. This role is responsible for growing the Launch Security customer base throughout the United States as we launch our exciting new product: an online cybersecurity platform for small business. You are not alone in your role – our business development team is made up of “A” players with years of experience putting in a combined effort to achieve company goals. No cybersecurity experience is necessary for this role!
We are looking for a team player who:
- Has 3+ years' experience in B2B sales, preferably with managers and C-level decision makers.
- Enjoys a team environment and sales approach (i.e. works well autonomously but not in a silo).
- Is eager to grow, learn, and tackle daily challenges, and goals.
- Has a strong love for customer success and works hard to earn customer loyalty.
- Boasts strong telephone and live webinar-based presentation skills.
- Can close new business customers with a fun, efficient, professional sales approach.
- Enjoys participating in team charity events and missions within the community.
Everyone at Launch Security is dedicated to your success. We dedicate time and resources to training you on all aspects of your new role. Our organization thrives on an open-door policy and transparent management system, and encourages team collaboration throughout the organization. Our employees are self-starters by nature, and we value empathy, reliability, and fun!
This is a flexible position open to candidates with varying levels of experience and offers long term growth potential. Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience, and is variable based on personal and team performance. Our benefits package is comprehensive and includes health, dental, and vision coverage, educational reimbursement, a 401(k) program, and more.
Does the shoe fit?
If you are a great candidate for this position, please share insight into your work experience, skills and interests, and why you might be the best fit. We look forward to hearing from you!