Thanks for your interest in working with us! We’re a small, vibrant, energized team that believes in working hard, working smart, and having lots of fun along the way. Awareness, responsiveness, and simplicity are core to our program, our company, and our success. These values shape who we are and how we deliver amazing user experiences.
We’re looking for an energetic administrative & marketing assistant to join us full time in our Portland, Maine office. Someone who is detail-oriented, organized, creative, and a great communicator that enjoys working with a small team.
Your efforts will cover a variety of administrative and marketing activities, primarily including:
- General daily administrative support to co-founders
- Coordination and management of daily tasks and scheduling
- Research and reporting (e.g. trends, statistics, events, etc.)
- General clerical, data entry, and record keeping
- Updating company websites and digital marketing (e.g. social channels, email marketing)
- Assisting with events, outreach, and planning
- Inbound and outbound communications (e.g. to clients, prospects, partners, vendors, etc.)
The ideal candidate should enjoy a fast-paced startup environment and be able to prioritize conflicting demands, being proactive and following tasks through to completion. Excellent written and oral communication skills and the ability to independently manage projects will ensure success.
- 3 years of full-time administrative and/or marketing assistance experience
- Fluent in the Microsoft Office suite (especially Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Experience with digital marketing platforms (e.g. Facebook, LinkedIn, Hootsuite, Mailchimp, etc.)
- Working knowledge of CRM systems (e.g. Salesforce, SugarCRM)
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite/Cloud or similar a plus (but not required)
This is a flexible position open to candidates with varying levels of experience and offering long term growth potential. Compensation and benefits are competitive and commensurate with experience.
If you are a great candidate for this position, we’d love to hear from you.