Thanks for your interest in working with us! We're a growing, fun loving startup with a small, vibrant team. A talented group of problem solvers with an entrepreneurial spirit who like to work hard, work smart, and enjoy the ride. Resourcefulness, responsiveness, and simplicity are values that shape who we are, what we do, and how we deliver amazing customer experiences. Are you a creative self-starter with an appetite to learn and grow? If so, we'd love to hear from you!
We are looking for a Relationship Manager to join us full time in our Portland, Maine office. The successful candidate has experience working with associations and their members, is a great communicator, and is passionate about ensuring partner success and customer happiness. It’s a unique and exciting opportunity as we are bringing our groundbreaking new product to market—an all-in-one cybersecurity platform that helps drive tremendous value for associations and their members.
Your primary responsibilities will be developing new association relationships and supporting existing association partners and their members. Key activities focus on (but are not limited to):
- Onboarding for-profit and non-profit groups and associations as new partners.
- Working with association partners on a case-by-case basis to tailor their member program to meet their needs.
- Providing exceptional, ongoing customer service, sales and marketing support, and guidance to association partners. (e.g. customers, members)
- Aligning and supporting internal and external outreach and lead-generation goals.
You are not alone in your role – our business development team is made up of “A” players with years of experience putting in a combined effort to achieve company goals. No cybersecurity experience is necessary for this role!
We are looking for a team player who:
- Has 2+ years' experience in a sales, marketing, or support role working closely with trade and/or non-profit groups or associations.
- Is knowledgeable about how trade and/or non-profit groups or associations operate, including key roles, processes, and procedures.
- Enjoys a team environment and collaborative sales support approach (i.e. works well autonomously but not in a silo).
- Is eager to grow, learn, and tackle daily challenges and goals.
- Has a passion for driving customer success and an eagerness to earn customer loyalty.
- Boasts strong telephone and live webinar-based presentation skills.
- Supports new and existing partnerships with a fun, efficient, and professional approach.
- Enjoys participating in team charity events and missions within the community.
Everyone at Launch Security is dedicated to your success. Providing time and resources to training you on all aspects of your new role is important to us. We thrive on an open-door policy and transparent management system, encouraging team collaboration. Our employees are self-starters by nature. We value empathy, reliability, working hard, and having fun along the way!
This is a flexible position open to candidates with varying levels of experience and offers long term growth potential. Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience, and is variable based on personal and team performance. Our benefits package is comprehensive and includes health, dental, and vision coverage, educational reimbursement, a 401(k) program, and more.
Does the shoe fit?
If you are a great candidate for this position, please share insight into your work experience, skills and interests, and why you might be the best fit. We look forward to hearing from you!